Friday, November 11, 2005

CBS at The BC


Wow... what a day.

This day has been an adventure, much like Harold and Kumar going to White Castle... So we get a call from Carrie, the producer for CBS, saying they arrived to campus. Joie Chen and a couple camera guys from New York and Boston were there, too. There we were in the quad with freezing cold temperatures filming a scene involving us popping Father Don's Fleece collar, and of course, him saying "holler at your boy"

Then they grilled FD with questions, interviewed Jess, and then moved to our room... Mike and I were up to 4am cleaning the room last night.. I can eat dinner off of the floor now. Seriously, i just want to break dance on it. They had so much equipment in here, but I think the interviews did well.

today was a blast overall, and there's a lot more to be excited about... Hafner's been receiving tons of good words on his commercial. I think it was his beautifully rich voice in singing "If I could turn back time"

Interesting Fun Facts:
-I asked the Paul camera guy what his craziest reporting location experience was.. he replied with "Somalia... when I was shot at"
-the camera cost 50,000 dollars and the tripod cost 15,000. I was jealous.
-We conveniently placed the infamous Michael Bolton poster in the backdrop of Woody's interview.
-My grades aren't doing too well... but I found out D is passing, so... that's good news I guess
-The camera crew went into farnan's room to film 16 dudes watching the OC and drinking beer... We thought last minute to put a "www.the-bc.com" poster in the backdrop.
-"ST IGNATIUS STARTED THE FIRE" IS GOING TO BE ON THE JUMBO TRON FOR SATURDAY'S FOOTBALL GAME AGAINST NC STATE

So that's that.... stay tuned baby
joe

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, when are you guys doing casting calls for the next episode?

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when is it airing?

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On the jumbotron?

AS IT SHOULD BE!

You guys are awesome - keep it up.

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When is the CBS Evening News story airing?

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home